NVC Beyond Borders is a non-profit association created in 2019.
She has a purpose
“Facilitate the emergence of a living together that transcends all types of borders, so as to take care of life in all its forms, based on Nonviolent Communication.”
For this, we want :
- Create regular spaces for meetings between the French-speaking network and the international network of the CNV, by organizing internships in France with international facilitators, to nourish inspiration and broaden our vision.
- Break down barriers between audiences by welcoming anyone interested in NVC (facilitators, “novice” or “experienced” practitioners, etc.).
- Facilitate the financial accessibility of internships to people with modest financial resources.
- To hatch in society an economic system based on giving, in order to support a living together driven by the joy of contributing to the well-being of everyone.
- Cultivate the awareness of interdependence and, beyond that, of interbeing.
Who are we ?
Solène, founder and organizer
I founded NVC Beyond Borders to provide inclusive spaces for meetings around NVC, « beyond » national, socio-cultural, economic borders… NVC has so transformed my relationship to myself, to others , to life… that I want this process to be shared with as many people as possible. For this, I deeply believe in the beauty of the gift economy, which makes it possible to welcome into the same group people with varied economic resources.
Besides my « hat » as an organizer, I like above all to to facilitate workshops to accompany beings towards more inner freedom and joy, to marvel together at the indescribable beauty of the mystery of existence!
Aurélia, organizer and interpreter
I have been exploring NVC since 2015. Inspired by different practices (NVC, Processwork, Zegg’s Forum, Relational Intelligence, Miki Kashtan’s work,…), I now dedicate my time to exploring and sharing approaches to individual and collective liberation. I live in a collective in the Lot-et-Garonne region of France and contributes to several self-organized groups focusing on power and privilege, in France and internationally.
- Sept. 2019 : 3 days course with Robert Gonzales (USA)
[Awakening our Passion, Living in Compassion]
- Feb. 2020 : 5 days course with Liv Larsson (Suède)
[Embracing Guilt and Shame – Reclaiming Power and Choice]
- Feb. 2022 : 5 days course with Robert Maoz Kržišnik (Slovénie/Portugal)
[Embodying the Spirit of Connection]
- May 2022 : 5 days course with David Weinstock (USA)
[An Embodied Approach for Living NVC]