NVC Beyond Borders is a non-profit association created in 2019.
She has a purpose
“Facilitate the emergence of a living together that transcends all types of borders, so as to take care of life in all its forms, based on Nonviolent Communication.”
For this, we want :
- Create regular spaces for meetings between the French-speaking network and the international network of the CNV, by organizing internships in France with international facilitators, to nourish inspiration and broaden our vision.
- Break down barriers between audiences by welcoming anyone interested in NVC (facilitators, “novice” or “experienced” practitioners, etc.).
- Facilitate the financial accessibility of internships to people with modest financial resources.
- To hatch in society an economic system based on giving, in order to support a living together driven by the joy of contributing to the well-being of everyone.
- Cultivate the awareness of interdependence and, beyond that, of interbeing.
Who are we ?
Solène Garreau, founder and organizer
I founded NVC Beyond Borders to provide inclusive spaces for meetings around NVC, « beyond » national, socio-cultural, economic borders… NVC has so transformed my relationship to myself, to others , to life… that I want this process to be shared with as many people as possible. For this, I deeply believe in the beauty of the gift economy, which makes it possible to welcome into the same group people with varied economic resources.
For more than 4 years I have also been facilitating “Dialogue with the Living” workshops. In these workshops I offer a range of processes to reconnect with one’s authentic Self. Freed from the various layers of conditioning this allows to live from a heart that is deeply at peace, vibrant and loving. I draw on several approaches: NVC, inner dialogue, shadow work, body practices…
I am infinitely grateful for the gift I received that allows me to accompany human beings towards more inner freedom and joy, and to marvel together at the ineffable beauty of the mystery of existence!
Aurélia Saint-Just, organizer and interpreter
I have been exploring NVC since 2015. Inspired by different practices (NVC, Processwork, Zegg’s Forum, Relational Intelligence, Miki Kashtan’s work,…), I now dedicate my time to exploring and sharing approaches to individual and collective liberation. I live in a collective in the Lot-et-Garonne region of France and contributes to several self-organized groups focusing on power and privilege, in France and internationally.
- Sept. 2019 : 3 days course with Robert Gonzales (USA)
[Awakening our Passion, Living in Compassion]
- Feb. 2020 : 5 days course with Liv Larsson (Suède)
[Embracing Guilt and Shame – Reclaiming Power and Choice]
- Feb. 2022 : 5 days course with Robert Maoz Kržišnik (Slovénie/Portugal)
[Embodying the Spirit of Connection]
- May 2022 : 5 days course with David Weinstock (USA)
[An Embodied Approach for Living NVC]